Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Praying for a natural conception

As you know we've been doing fertility drugs. They have been helping me ovulate as I have PCOS

Yesterday I finally started my first cycle after the miscarriage. I really felt that I want to pray for a natural conception this month. I can't get a script for the clomid I usually take until it's too late for this month. I've been really trying to get back closer to God and this idea just came to me yesterday. I don't know if it's a prompting from the Holy Spirit or just me but I think it's something that I should do. Nick is on board with this too. 

Can you join with us in prayer if you feel led? God can do anything! I know I have conceived twice without fertility drugs - our first miscarriage and then our James. I don't often ovulate on my own but I am going to pray that everything fits into place this month.

I am praying for a "normal cycle" of 28 days this month. I am usually anywhere between 5-11 weeks. I believe that God can help me have a regular cycle. 

I hope to write this month about things I come across that help me with our prayers and believing this month. I will start with the story of Hannah later this week. 

1 comment: